Advanced CSS style edition
Struct Toolbar à la DreamWeaver
To install on Nvu:
- choose your platform above
- save the extension on your hard drive (save link target as...)
- launch Nvu
- Tools > Extensions > install
- close and relaunch Nvu
Other versions here. Do not install this extension on Firefox!
- version 1.1 (2005-02-10)
- first public version
- correction of CaScadeS most annoying bugs
- style rule edition in text mode
- status bar stolen from HandCoder
- in the CSS editor, replace the "Close" button by OK / Cancel buttons;
- in the advanced properties dialog, allow edition of related style rules;
- better ID and class selection, user-friendly interface to create / extract a generic style;
- create a "CSS" button for Nvu's toolbar;
- create a preferences dialog;
- better compatibility with HTML Header.
CaScadeS bugs corrected by KaZcadeS
- on MacOS X, the CSS editor now fits in a 1024*768 screen ;-)
- in "expert" mode, the "Advanced properties" dialog doesn't modify style rules any more (_moz_* properties, and other "margin-right-rtl-source: physical" stuff);
- the CSS editor now uses relative URLs (instead of absolute ones) and hexa colors (instead of RGB);
- it's able to move a style rule down (the button exists, but the corresponding function had never been coded);
- it remembers the editon mode (normal / expert);
- it serializes stylesheets with a classical indentation (C-type);
- il ensures the current page has been saved at least once (CaScadeS doesn't work properly on a page that's never been saved).
Other known CaScadeS bugs
- !important tags can't be removed in "normal" mode (though KaZcadeS can remove them in "expert" mode);
- the CSS editor shouldn't allow to use negative border thickness;
- the @media button doesn't work (the corresponding function has never been coded in CaScadeS);
- the current page is destroyed when cancelling internal stylesheet export.