URL cleaner allows to transform local URLs (file:///) into relative URLs, and RGB colors into Hex :
- CaScadeS patch to force Nvu to use relative URLs and Hex colors in style sheets (internal and external);
- two new options in the markup cleaner to correct URLs and colors in the current page.
Bonus: the markup cleaner now marks the page as "modified" if any change has been made.
As far as I know, Nvu doesn't properly support localized extensions; it might be possible with future versions of Nvu, but for now, you have to choose a language-specific version of this extension.
To install on Nvu:
- choose your language above
- save the extension on your hard drive (save link target as...)
- launch Nvu
- Tools > Extensions > install
- close and relaunch Nvu
Other versions here. Do not install this extension on Firefox!
- version 0.1 (2005-11-27)
- first public release
- corrects local URLs and RGB colors in CaScadeS
- markup cleaner extension
- 2005-10-20: first XPI, based upon HandCoder 0.2.9+
- send this as a patch for Nvu
(to be written)